Oh hello, you seem to have clicked the “About Us” link. If it was intentional, well, we’re honoured and humbled by your quest for knowledge about, well, us. If it was an accident you probably haven’t read this far and now we’re just talking to ourselves.
So… That’s awkward.
You’re still there? Well, what information do you seek adventurer? What can we tell you about ourselves to be worthy? Let’s pretend we’re on a first date, we’ll just blurt out our life history while you make note of the exits.
Adult Bliss Erotic Boutique is a sexual health and wellness store with a single (but ready to mingle) location in Glen Osmond, Adelaide, South Australia, with a website on the side (but it’s ok, they know about each other). Owned and operated by a savvy pair of millennial entrepreneurs, no wait that sounds snotty. Owned and operated by a charming and gregarious young couple, too much? Owned and operated by Simon & Monique, two bonded humans with a passion, for, passion.
Bliss was previously run by Simon’s Mum Jayne and her partner Mick from 2011 to 2018, but retirement loomed and the business was put up for sale. The heroes of this story (Monique & Simon, that's us) were toiling away in retail and hospitality jobs, miserable, despairing about working for companies where they found little joy. They spent many nights talking about what it would be like to run Adult Bliss, Simon had worked there on and off over the years, and Monique had managed and worked in a variety of retail businesses, with their combined experience surely, they could do it!?
So, we did. In July 2018 ownership changed hands and we began transforming Adult Bliss into the adult store we always wanted to walk into. A store that’s friendly and inviting to everyone, clean, well lit, with an interesting array of quality products available and knowledgeable staff dedicated to helping you achieve sexual empowerment and personal wellbeing. To that end, we are undertaking studies in historical and modern approaches to Sexology, and we regularly engage in training on product knowledge and new technology.
If so far you're not convinced then here's a quick break down of the services and points of difference we believe make us unique and special:
- Post-sale service is at the top of our list when it comes to our customers! We will do what it takes to make sure you love your new toy and are available 13 hours a day 7 days a week for help and advice!
- Special orders? Can't find the "droid" you're looking for? Well, we have a vast network of suppliers and local crafters to track down that special something, so don't be afraid to ask!
- Concerned about the environment and the impact your new friend might have, that's great!! When the time comes to say goodbye don't chuck them out, hand them back to us and we will have them broken down and recycled at an E-waste facility, ready to give new life to another device with batteries and circuits.
- Looking for relationship advice, or have questions about sexuality and/or sexual health? Well, we aren't the experts but we know some people that are, so reach out and let us share our network.
- Price matching! Retail is a competitive environment, although we can't always compete with the big international online retailers, we are more than happy to match and beat in-store prices from our competitors in South Australia. It's our way of saying thank you for supporting our local family owned business.
- And lastly... We have the best loyalty program in the business! Once you've signed up you can expect great benefits including loyalty points for every spend and members-only sales and updates!
Our Projects and Passions
We’re excited to also be working with other local businesses within the adult industry as well as independent manufacturers (from t-shirts to handcrafted leather kink accessories and even furniture) and community groups in Adelaide and across Australia, to ensure your experience extends beyond the world of just adult toys and lingerie. We also want to be able to help you with all your sexual wellness inquiries but we aren’t doctors, so some questions may need the assistance of a dedicated professional, which is why we also connect with local health specialists and organisations focusing on relationship & intimacy issues, fertility assistance, and sexual health checks as well as supporting local charities and foundations with a focus on sexual health, relationships, and causes. Check out our local directory for links and information on our growing network, read our blog for a few quick pointers, or feel free to get in touch using our contact page.
As Heard On:
As Heard On:
Feel free to check out our online store to browse, or get in touch on (08) 8338 6347